SOME COMMON MISTAKES ASPIRANTS MAKE DURING ONLINE AND PHYSICAL CLEARANCE
SOME COMMON MISTAKES ASPIRANTS MAKE DURING ONLINE AND PHYSICAL CLEARANCE AND HOW TO OVERCOME THEM
- uploading WAEC/NECO result statement in place of Jamb result.
- Using a different name from the one in WAEC/NECO Certificate in your affidavits.
- Using different date of birth from the one in your certificate in your affidavit or age declaration.
- Carrying different admission letter to physical clearance. For example jamb gave you ISD and UNIBEN gave you English and literature, you must buy change of course form to reflect the ENL that UNIBEN gave you.
- Not uploading your jamb result.
- Not uploading your WAEC/NECO result on kofa for those that used awaiting result.
- Not requesting clearance after uploading your documents.
- No print out of clearance, UNIBEN admission letter and acceptance fee payment slip.
- Not having the minimum O’ level requirements for a particular course. You’ll be given relocation form to the department that suits your O’ level result.
The above mistakes can prolong your physical clearance and make it stressful. Some of these errors are made by inexperienced cyber cafe(s) and individuals and lack of proper guidance