UNIBEN CBT PRACTICE TEST 2019/2020 IS NOW OUT
|Application Start Date:||08/07/2019 08:00:00|
|Application Closing Date:||29/09/2019 23:00:00|
CBT PRACTICE APPLICATION NOW OPEN…
ELIGIBILITY – PLEASE NOTE:
The Application is Open to Candidate contemplating a CBT Based Examination / Screening. Application to Practice Can be carried out as many times as Desired.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
The procedure for the UNIBEN CBT PRACTICE 2019/2020 for first time applicants is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.uniben.edu Click on Student Portal
- Click on Applicants and then select UNIBEN CBT PRACTICE 2019/2020
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Provide all necessary information. Note that * means compulsory fields.
- An immediate mail will be sent to the provided e-mail address.
- Open your mail to get your system generated ID and Password that you will use to login.
- On uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your user name and the password from the mail to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph in JPEG format only.
Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 1,500:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
UPON SUCCESSFUL PAYMENT
- After 2 Hours, Candidates are to preceded to Login to THE UNIBEN CBT PRACTICE SITE
- Use your applicant_id i.e cbt2019_xxxxxx as username and use the payment_id i.e p350xxxxxxxxxx on your ticket as password.
- Click on your category which would be displayed and attempt the quiz Three (3) attempts are allowed for this Practice – 1 Practice at your Own Pace and 2 Exam Styled (Timed)